Wednesday, September 11, 2013
This past Sunday we launched our new fall series Restoring Relationships where we talked about loving well. Here are 5 small ways you can show the people in your life that you love them:
1. Two words: bacon toothpaste. What better way to say you love someone than with bacon. If the person you love is a vegetarian then go with the cupcake toothpaste.
2. Make them a mixed CD of all your favorite music. The 90′s will thank you!
3. Send them a cute video of kittens. Who doesn’t love a kitten in a box.
4. As fall approaches keep your loved ones warm with a heart shaped hand warmers.
5. Make them a post-it heart pinata.
OK, maybe these are not the best ways to love well, but how do you manage your time and energy to ensure your relationships can continue to grow? If you missed last week you can catch up here and then join us over the next few Sundays and we continue to engage this challenge together and listen to God as He leads us to love well!