No matter who you are or where you come from, we are all living through an uncertain time. But whether you’re working from home (“WFH” as the kids are calling it), watching Netflix in your pajamas or trying to find productive ways to fill your time, Hoboken Grace still believes that our community needs to be there for each other now more than ever. That is why we are so thrilled to share with you a handful of online options so that you can experience the love of God just like you would if you were still meeting on Sundays together,and hopefully you feel a little less alone in this time of transition and uncertainty.
- If you’re looking to fill your home with some laughs and prayer each morning, look no further than “Anthony & Chris in the Morning.” This video series started this week so that Anthony and Chris can take a few moments of their morning to chat together and pray for anyone in need of it. This short video series will take place every weekday morning at 10:00am for those able to tune in. As they kicked it off this past week, Pastor Chris and Anthony shared a little bit about their care call with partnered churches and how cool it was to hear from everybody and how thankful we are to connect in this way, not just in our neighborhood, but globally.
- If you can’t get enough Chris and Anthony in your daily diet, you’re in luck. They will also be continuing their online series “Let’s Grab Lunch,” where they discuss the past week’s message and answer any questions you may have about it. All you have to do is join the chat every Tuesday on Facebook live and you can have lunch with the guy’s right from the comfort of your living room.
- Another new weekly feature now being offered is Grace Kids Online. This includes a video about a weekly topic as well as worship songs geared to get your children up off the couch and on their feet to worship God in a fun, energetic way. This past week’s lesson was all about forgiveness and used a story inspired by Matthew chapter 5 to illustrate how holding onto anger in our hearts makes it impossible to love those around us. These online segments will take place every Wednesday morning at 9:00am for Pre-K and 9:30am for elementary aged kids.
- Best part of all, you don’t even have to worry about missing your weekly dinner groups. We got you covered in that department too! Dinner groups will still be taking place online at the normal time you would meet on any ordinary week. We feel that it’s important to come together no matter where the location, and even if nobody is in the same room. Relationships and connection can still take place through online.
- Lastly, like any other Sunday, our services will be available to stream live every week during the 9:30am, 11:00am and 12:30pm times. There will be no physical meeting at 301 Garden St. at this time. We believe that this is the most responsible way to love our church family and community while still delivering the message of God in the best possible way. We want to use all these online opportunities to show everybody that even under the circumstances, we are still committed to loving each other and being a place for everybody to come to in times of need.
A timely reminder coming right off the heels of our “Home” series, which is that our home in God is not just one place, but it is found in each other. Now more than ever it is important to be there for our neighbors, loved ones and community to show them that they are not alone and that comfort can be found in the ups and downs. So, join us online and we look forward to seeing how God will use these new to connect!